Here I presented exactly what I did for my PiP to my father. I'd say he is very impressed with how well I've progressed since December and I am too.
How'd It Go?
Even though this project is over, I won't stop drawing. And I won't stop developing my art style. I'm so glad I got to do this as my PiP, and I'd say overall this worked out pretty well
(I was told to bullet these)
Questions & Answers (In order of the video):
1. What are you most proud of in this project?
-I'd say just how far I've come with my art style and development with such.
3. What is one thing you learned about yourself by doing this project?
-I learned I can discipline myself when needed and that I can create amazing things when I put my mind to it.
1. What is one obstacle or challenge you faced and how did you overcome it?
-One challenge was figuring out my own art style, which was very difficult to begin with. Finding your own way of how to draw things takes time.
7. What was the most difficult part of the project?
-Definitely just figuring out my own art style and what worked best with me.
3. How successful were you in achieving your final goal?
-I'd say 100%. It's not like I'm going to stop drawing completely after this project is over. I'm going to continue this into my senior year and most likely carry it forth into college.
2. Ask at least one other person what they think you accomplished by doing this project. What are they proud of or impressed by in your project?
-I asked my mom this and she agreed that my work was quite impressive, and that I definitely have the skill to be doing this.